Thursday, October 23, 2008

Daily Photos: Day 295

Tuesday, October 21st

It must be Fire Safety Awareness month because the fire department was at the library again.

Ben got to sit in the truck. Unfortunately who can tell that it's a firetruck? I couldn't back up because there was a wall behind me... and I was trying to wrangle two other kids. Ben's friend didn't want to go up in the truck and Ben kept trying to convince him to go. He kept saying, "But I want you to go." Peer pressure begins early... "Everybody else sat in the firetruck..."


Izzie admires herself in the wheel - it was taller than Ben.

Of course we had to stop at the park on the way home. Ben had to eat a stick since his friend had all the raisins.

I'm so embarrassed... or maybe just a bit uncoordinated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben looks so proud of himself up on that seat. I bet he was very excited.
Izzie - I just want to hug her!

Anonymous said...

I just realized that I didn't sign the previous post. That's me - "anonymous".
Grandma Val.

Natalee Creech said...

Yeah, I figured as much! :)