Friday, October 17, 2008

Daily Photos: Day 287

Monday, October 13th
Izzie is interacting and communicating much more these days. She likes to put away blocks, and has started helping (instead of hindering) when I dress her. We've started wearing socks now that it's getting cooler, and Izzie likes to have them on. One day I dressed her in a shirt and pants and thought I was done. Izzie found a pair of socks (Ben's) in the laundry basket, attracted my attention and gestured at her feet with them. (I don't remember, but I suspect they may have been off a few minutes later!) If Colin and I are hugging Izzie will come over and pull on our legs until we pick her up and hug her too. Ben does this, but Izzie has a twist... sometimes after we pick her up she will shove one of us away as if she only wanted to hug one person. Then she will reach out her arms to whomever she has just rejected and offer a hug after all. Once taken she will push away the person she hugged first! She does this all with a big grin on her face.

1 comment:

Chris and Julee said...

What a little monkey!

-Julee