Izzie's new conquests: the kitchen table (via the white chair) and the high chair. Yes, she somehow managed to climb up the front of the high chair until she was standing on the footrest. From there she attempted to get into the high chair. At one point I pushed the little white chair all the way in to the table to keep her from climbing on it. It was only a few minutes later that she made her way under the table, grabbed hold of the seat and got stuck between it and the table.

Here's Izzie after the first stage of her kitchen table assault.
She also took two steps today. I couldn't find the camera that we use for taking videos so I tried to use the (previously unused) video feature on my cell phone. That didn't materialize because once Izzie saw the phone she became so desperate to have it that she started fussing and nothing but holding it would appease her. I tried to entice her over to me with it but she was too busy voicing her displeasure to walk over and get it...
1 comment:
Isn't she just pleased with herself. Shades of John A. - he would climb anything and everything. Bolt your bookshelves to the wall. I just want to squeeze(hug tightly)her.
Love Grandma Val.
Post a Comment