Sunday, October 26, 2008

Daily Photos: Day 297

Thursday, October 23rd
For the past week and a half Izzie has been getting steadier on her feet. Instead of crawling she attempts walking - without us encouraging her. 5 steps is the most I've seen her take at one time.

Ben has taken to singing the alphabet song with a few personal twists - his version goes like this: ABCDEFG, HJQLMOP, QRSTUV, WXY and Z. Now I know my ABC's. Next time won't you sing with me. He's pretty close, but he won't let me sing along to try and help him. Even though, as Colin pointed out, he was the one extending the invitation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds as if it won't be long until Lizzie will be going anywhere she wants, possibly at full speed!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny about the alphabet. Annika wouldn't let me sing with her either. She's got it all down now, but for a long time the last half was "QX double Y, now I know my...."

I miss QX double Y!! :) They grow so fast.