Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Daily Photos: Day 301

Monday, October 27th
Monday we decided to relive our hiking days by driving into the mountains, cooking lunch on the camp stove and going for a hike. I have to admit - I really enjoyed the Uncle Ben's broccoli au gratin rice we had.

It was really cold so we all had multiple layers on. Here's Daddy helping Ben put his hands inside his fuzzy tiger hat to keep them warm.

Ben knows all about the white blazes on the trees.

It's hard to tell, but he's in the middle of a jump here.

Ben and Izzie both loved it. Izzie was upset when we put her in the car. Ben had fun running around and telling us where to go. "Dad, no, you go at the front now, and then Mom, and I'm at the back..."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are super parents! Teach those kids trail markers instead of video games. Next time you're here, let's take them Jeeping.

Natalee Creech said...

Ooh, I bet Ben would love that!

Anonymous said...

What is "jeeping"? Sounds like fun whatever it is.
Grandma Val

Anonymous said...

Jeeping is when we get in our Jeeps, go to the woods, find some rough roads, eat a picnic lunch by a creek, and generally get away from phones & TV's and enjoy nature.

Come go with us!