Friday, September 19, 2008

Daily Photos: Day 262

Wednesday, September 17th

Well, I was going to post a video of Ben's third year, but our computer got a virus and we had to move all the pictures. Apparently when you save a video in Moviemaker using the pictures you imported it doesn't actually save those pictures within the program. Thus when we moved them from the computer we also moved them out of the video. Grrr. So now I'm starting all over again...

In the meantime, here's a picture of Ben enjoying one of the new toys Grandma and Grandpa brought when they visited in July.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those garage sale toys have been great, haven't they? The scooter was one dollar and sat in my garage for over a year waiting to catch a ride to Tennessee.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I wish I could find sales like that. What a great toy!
Grandma Val.