Friday, September 12, 2008

Daily Photos: Day 252

Sunday, September 7th

We took these Saturday night on our walk with the wagon while Daddy was at work. When we strolled through the park we had been at with Katie the weekend before, Ben looked up at me with sparkling eyes and said, "I'm getting a little bit thirsty. How about we get a drink from the man on the sidewalk?" So we continued downtown, bought a drink for fifty cents and sat down on a bench across from this memorial to enjoy it. The only problem was that Izzie wanted it too - I kept trying to offer her some water out of my bottle but she wanted the pop that Ben and I were sharing!

Ben was quite interested in the lights...
and resulting shadows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben is growing up too fast! I miss and love you all.