and Ben and Izzie too...
Aw, happy birthday Izzy! You sure are loved. Ok I'm going to guess, from all those pictures of that chubby baby, that her favourite thing is EATING! Ha ha!Or goofing around and dressing up... you'll know for SURE when she's 3. :)
As to her favorite thing, I'd say a close second to eating is laughing. I love to see that smile.Love you Izzie! Happy Birthday!Grandma Ann
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Aw, happy birthday Izzy! You sure are loved.
Ok I'm going to guess, from all those pictures of that chubby baby, that her favourite thing is EATING! Ha ha!
Or goofing around and dressing up... you'll know for SURE when she's 3. :)
As to her favorite thing, I'd say a close second to eating is laughing. I love to see that smile.
Love you Izzie! Happy Birthday!
Grandma Ann
Post a Comment