Ben and Izzie enjoyed an early birthday with Katie.
I told them to stare at each other... Ben thought it was great. (I don't remember who won!)
After choir practice we took some pictures down by Buffalo Creek. I was very excited to practice on someone who could take directions! (Oops, Ben's face is overexposed!)
Of course Ben wanted to be in all the pictures.
He was being very sweet though, so we didn't mind.
Ben even helped Katie put her shoes back on.
And then got distracted by trying to read the cover of a manhole.
More Ben... Izzie isn't in any pictures because she was strapped to my back.
More Katie...
Many thanks to my two fabulous models!
2 comments:
Good picturess, Nat! Those of Katie by the bridge made me think of some senior pictures that I have seen. You are a pro!
And what a beautiful model! Katie, you'll have to come and visit us sometime.
Valerie
Post a Comment