On the way to our departure gate at the Tulsa airport we found a wonderful spot for the children to work off some energy. In fact we had a whole phys.ed. class right there for about an hour!
There was jumping and spinning...
galloping...
hopping...
more jumping...

dancing...

and wrestling, of course!
There was also running and an obstacle course.
What I liked was the huge bank of windows - gotta love airports for the light they let in!
Awww, what natural smiles!
3 comments:
Now, what you see here is perhaps an illusion. You probably see 2 beautiful children having fun. But behind the scenes is a mother trying to tire her kids out before boarding the plane.
Wonderful action shots Nat.
I have a huge (perhaps 4 ft. by 6 ft.) map on the classroom wall. I was looking at it tracing the route you took from Tennessee to get where you are today. What a trip! What a treat for weary travelers--to find a place where they can put their kids down and let them run and play. We so appreciate your blog with all the news and comments.
I can't get over how mature Ben looks in that picture with the rainy window. It's like for a second, you can see him as a man... he's really growing Nat.
Post a Comment