Thursday, November 11, 2010

PEI part 2

A couple more pictures from our first day in PEI.



We had to leave PEI by early afternoon the next day but we packed a lot in, starting with Ben and Izzie's lobster which they hadn't gotten to eat the night before.

Izzie wasn't so sure about lobster for breakfast.  Or lobster in general.

We also flew a kite,
(with a little help from Grandpa John)



went to the beach,


built a sand castle

smashed the sand castle,
and visited my grandma before catching the ferry!

3 comments:

patsy said...

Your picture of the harbor is beautiful! And of course, the children's pictures are always great. Now that I have my passport, I may have to make a trip to Canada sometime.

John B. and Valerie said...

We have a spare bedroom just outside of Charlottetown. And if my father still has the house at the beach - there are lots of bedrooms.
You would all be welcome!
Grandma Val

Kara said...

I love the kids' Canada sweaters!