Ha ha ha! Reminds me of Sam. He was reading some words from his "reading book" today and shouting them out. When I asked him why he was shouting the words, he said, "If I don't shout them then I can't go fast." Then I demonstrated how he could read them quickly and quietly. Turns out, it can be done! Boys! ;)
3 comments:
Oh my!
Ha ha ha! Reminds me of Sam. He was reading some words from his "reading book" today and shouting them out. When I asked him why he was shouting the words, he said, "If I don't shout them then I can't go fast." Then I demonstrated how he could read them quickly and quietly. Turns out, it can be done! Boys! ;)
-Julee
How true Julee. In my classroom of 7 year-olds, when instructed to read or recite more quickly, students' voices become much louder.
Post a Comment