Sunday, August 17, 2008

Daily Photos; Day 226

Tuesday, August 12th

Just imagine what she's going to be like as a teenager!

Ben got a haircut before we had to say goodbye to Daddy. The lady gave him TWO suckers! I think the hairdresser did a great job - she got it shorter, but not so short that it shocked me. In the past I've had to adjust to the haircut. For about a week after I keep thinking, wow, that's short!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea Ann! We'll have to put our heads together.
P.S. You and Steve and other kin - come visit us sometime in NS. We'd love to have you.
Grandma Val

Anonymous said...

My original post had to be deleted because I gave too much info. Basically, it said the relatives from the north and the relatives from the south should all move closer to these beautiful children.

Anonymous said...

Colin looks good in his uniform and even better holding those cute kids!