Now that Izzie is big enough we can combine her bath with Ben's. The two of them think it's great to be in the tub together, and the foam letters keep them occupied for a long time. The bathtub: Mommy's secret weapon!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh dear that pic of Izzy is just priceless! I am laughing... ;)
I remember those days (a number of years ago of course.) Late in the afternoon, cranky child/ren, too late for a nap, too early for bed. . . .play in the tub! Parents need all the weapons they can find.
2 comments:
Oh dear that pic of Izzy is just priceless! I am laughing... ;)
I remember those days (a number of years ago of course.) Late in the afternoon, cranky child/ren, too late for a nap, too early for bed. . . .play in the tub! Parents need all the weapons they can find.
Post a Comment