Grandma and Grandpa came with a car full of yard sale treasures. Here Izzie tries out a rocking horse.
Ben was delighted with a book full of Tonka truck puzzles!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I'm sure that Ann told you the story behind our yard sale treasures. We helped an elderly lady load a trunk that she had purchased. The lady having the sale offered us something, and we chose the blue rocking horse! The puzzle book had a piece missing. I'm not very good at wheelin' and dealin', but I got her to come down on the price--to fifty cents!
1 comment:
I'm sure that Ann told you the story behind our yard sale treasures. We helped an elderly lady load a trunk that she had purchased. The lady having the sale offered us something, and we chose the blue rocking horse! The puzzle book had a piece missing. I'm not very good at wheelin' and dealin', but I got her to come down on the price--to fifty cents!
Post a Comment