
Since Izzie is sitting up well on her own and also so incredibly heavy, we thought it was time to try her in the bike trailer. Not actually pulled behind a bike - I think she's supposed to be a year for that - but using the trailer as a stroller. It's very easy to push and the handlebar is adjustable. I don't have to hunch over to hold it, and I also don't kick the wheels when I'm trying to walk behind it!

As you can see, she just hated every minute of it! Today was her second outing. Yesterday she fell asleep in it. (Yes!) There are belts for 2 children so Ben can ride in it too. It's perfect, because he usually likes to walk on the way to the park, but poops out on the way back and then begs to be carried. I would gladly carry him if only I had 6 more arms and a limitless supply of energy...

But since I don't, this is a great solution. The park is within walking distance of our house, but getting there seems like such an ordeal if I have to carry Izzie, and the diaper bag, and keep track of Ben - especially now that the weather is getting hotter. This way I can throw the diaper bag in the back of the trailer, strap the kid(s) in and away we go. I even took it inside the grocery store and shopped with it instead of using a cart!
2 comments:
You are just so smart. Kiss those kids for me.
Love Grandma Val
Great idea. Glad you don't have to leave it outside the store. I sometimes stop at the bank in Wal-Mart as I'm leaving and I try not to leave my loaded basket too near the door. It would be so easy for someone to take it. Oh course, I could stop at the bank as I come into the store, but I usually forget.
Post a Comment