She didn't get up by herself, but she sure enjoyed standing there.
Have you ever had a dream that you were naked in a public place? That dream came true for Ben today... almost. After church we stopped to eat lunch at a Chinese buffet in town. Ben wanted to sit on my lap so I pulled him up. All of a sudden the (Chinese) waitress gasped loudly and pointed. Our son had his pants down around his ankles, exposing his diaper and bare legs to the view of most of the restaurant patrons, many whom were looking after hearing the waitress' gasp. I had forgotten to put Ben's suspenders on after removing them for the car ride, and his pants practically fell right off when I dragged him into my lap! Luckily he didn't seem to be too bothered by it, and has probably already forgotten.Edited to add: I didn't mean to make it sound like a horrifying experience... it was actually very funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment