Ben, driving his car.
Izzie seems to have found her voice - she spent a good part of the day shrieking. Ben spent a good part of the day imitating Izzie. In the midst of this Colin was attempting to write a paper and I was fighting off a bad headache - unrelated to but not helped by the shrieking. We're hoping the novelty of this wears off for her soon - although I think it needs to stick around long enough for Grandma to experience it next week.
4 comments:
Colin pointed out that Ben never vocalized like that and I started wondering if it's a difference in the sexes. So let's take an informal poll. What has your experience been?
1 son: non-shrieker
1 daughter: shrieker
Grandma will be more than happy to listen to the shrieks while Mom and Dad go out for a while. Of course, it's easy to be generous as I'm going to be there such a short time.
As for the poll:
1 son: non-shrieker
1 daughter: non-shrieker, but then she didn't come till 3 years old. . .
I can hardly wait to get to your noisy household.
Grandma Ann
I just can't remember and neither can Grandpa John. Suffice it to say, it just seemed to always be noisy which is why Grandpa John would go over to the student resident to work on papers.
So much for my poll.
Love Grandma Val
P.S. Grandma Ann - you just double hug those kids for me.
Oh, yay! Can't wait to weigh in on this poll:
1 son: shrieker
The fact that that makes him a "trend-breaker" somewhat redeems the fact that we had to endure the shrieking. :)
Here's hoping this phase ends for you soon.
Julee
Post a Comment