Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Daily Photos: Day 64

Izzie is sitting more on her own. She usually sits with her toes curled like this as if they're helping her to stay upright. Every now and then she'll turn to the side and fall down - often pinning her arms underneath her and causing her no end of frustration. She also went over once with the help of her brother who pushed her and said, "Boom!" Now we see what all those days of building block towers were practice for!

Today was warm, but very windy and rainy. No trips to the park, and tomorrow there will be puddles on all the slides...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit I laughed out loud at the thought of Ben pushing Izzie over and saying "Boom". Better keep her on a carpeted area until she can push back.

Grandma Ann

Chris and Julee said...

Yeah, Chris laughed out loud at that too, when I read it to him. It made us wonder what our sweet little Sam will do if there's ever a baby #2.

-Julee