

Today when Colin was out he called to tell me to turn on the radio to NPR (National Public Radio) because they had a really good artist on the program. So I went over and turned on the clock radio. To my surprise I heard a Canadian group called Great Big Sea. How sweet of my husband to call me so I could hear a band from my home country, I thought. And wasn't it cute that he didn't tell me it was Great Big Sea so that it would be a surprise. Ben loved the music and spent quite a bit of time crashing around the living room in a dancing frenzy. It wasn't until later when Colin asked if I had heard the program and referred to a female artist that I realized something was wrong. I hadn't turned on the radio at all. I had hit the wrong button and started a CD instead! In my defense, it was a live concert CD and I have actually heard Great Big Sea played on NPR - so it wasn't an outlandish idea that what we had been listening to could have been on the radio. On the other hand the clock radio did get the best of me!
1 comment:
Nat: You need to enter that photo of Izzie in a contest. It is perfect!
Grandma Ann
Post a Comment