Monday, March 17, 2008

Daily Photos: Day 77 Grandma is Here!

We waited until this morning to tell Ben that Grandma was coming because we didn't want him to get excited and then have to wait a long time. Here he is giving Grandma "small" kisses. Perhaps because he is learning to count he has taken to giving "ten kisses!" His counting goes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 then usually a random number and finally 10, so his "ten kisses" are more like 6, but we still feel pretty lucky to get such love!

Izzie was tired from all the excitement and tried to give Grandma a complex by crying every time Grandma touched her. After a much needed nap she was happier and gave Grandma some good smiles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have 4 things to say about this post.

1 - I had been up since 4:30 a.m.

2 - Nat did not give warning.

3 - They had not fed me any thing.

4 - These grandchildren are perfect -- and Izzie warmed up to me after her rest.

I should add a 5. . .Colin and Nat are pretty wonderful too.

Grandma Ann