I was going to take Izzie to get her hair cut, but then I thought, no, she's two. It won't matter if it's all lopsided. And it is. But who can tell with all the curls anyway? Just don't look too closely at her neck line. These two year olds... they only give you two seconds to get the job done whether or not you are wielding a sharp implement! It may not be even, but at least it looks less unkempt, and less like a mullet.

Before: notice Izzie's grim expression. Nobody likes a mullet, not even a two-year old.

After: wow, everything has suddenly taken a turn for the better!
3 comments:
That hair had grown an inch or two since Thanksgiving! Looks adorable now.
It is a cute haircut, and I'm sure easier to wash and care for. That cute smile of Izzie's looks good with any style of hair.
Poor Izzie! That first picture IS grim. It'll be one of those photos she looks back on when she's an adult and just cringes. In other words, good wedding reception material!
-Julee
Post a Comment