Friday, January 22, 2010

Izzie Update


Izzie is talking up a storm. Of course there are certain sounds she is still working on. She can say the c/k sound, but for some reason she often turns it into an n sound. For example "I num" means "I come." She also inexplicably says "ni-ni" for thank you. She finally started saying "I love you." I waited a long time to hear those words, and they sounded sweeter than I could have imagined when she finally said them. (I think she even gave in and said "Grandma Ann" before she said "I love you.") There are certain phrases that we hear a lot. One is "No mean do that." This usually comes out whenever she does something clumsy like tripping and sprawling flat on her face. The other thing she seems to have picked up (from Ben) is saying "really, really." As in, "I really, really sove you. Ni-ni, Mom."

3 comments:

Grandma Ann said...

Isn't our Izzie a beauty! Perfect skin, that hint-of-red hair with brows to match, and those eyes!

patsy said...

Yes, so beautiful! And those curls! Sweet pictures.

Brian, Beth, Garrett, Lucy, Brooks and Deacon White said...

she is absolutely gorgeous. so glad she & garrett will one day marry. ;-) hope you're doing well, natalee!