
Ben's read this book so many times he doesn't even have to look at the words for the first three pages; he started reciting them as we buckled him into his car seat the other day.

Ben was our official letter-picker for Upwords and he did a great job.

Izzie, playing the game where she runs from person to person getting hugs and kisses.

Before the visit Ben had really been looking forward to playing hungry hippos, but when Grandma Ann and Patsy got here he was distracted by other things. We did manage to play on the morning they had to fly home... and Izzie was awake to witness it. I usually ask Ben to wait until Izzie is sleeping because I don't want her to swallow a marble, but I figured with all the extra supervision we could handle things.

Needless to say, Izzie was thrilled to be included!
2 comments:
Hungry Hippo is a good game to play with the kids. It always seems that you have a list of things to do, and then time gets away from you. Even though we didn't get to the Hippo game until the last day, I really enjoyed being a part of your daily routine--church, reading books, playing games, walking to the park, enjoying meals together (Nat's roast on Saturday night and Colin's chicken/rice/vegetables on Monday).
I failed to mention enjoying pizza on your sunporch--such a cheerful and pleasant place to eat, read, or just enjoy the warmth of the day.
Post a Comment