Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Hungry, Hungry Hippos


Ben received the game Hungry, Hungry Hippos from Aunt Katie for Christmas and he has been having a blast with it. Because of the marbles we keep it on top of the fridge and only play it while Izzie is having a nap, which probably makes the playing of it all that much more exciting. Ben has many suggestions about how we can play it... he'll direct you as to which hippos you can control and how many marbles to release at one time. He also knows each of the hippos by name. (If you're wondering, they are Harry, Henry, Homer and Happy. I know the names, but I'd be hard-pressed to tell you which color hippo they go with!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd say Katie walked away with the 'Hit gift of Christmas' award. Of course, Ben and Izzie have no choice but to enjoy games--they get it from both sides of the family.