Ben found them a little intimidating... he wouldn't let go of my hand. In spite of this he claims that of all the exhibits the dinosaurs were his favorite. I think he preferred the robotic dinosaur that he could control to the ones that looked like real dinosaurs and moved and roared!
Ben trying out the rocket. The best part was the sound effects.
They had a real airplane that Ben loved because he could press buttons and turn dials.
There was also an ark full of preserved animals... interesting, but we didn't stay at that exhibit too long - even Ben thought it was creepy.The exhibit that we probably spent the most time at was one on music and sound. They had a keyboard that would play a song complete with introduction, drums and other sound effects. Ben sat there for a long time playing along and pretending he was a concert pianist. (Okay, they had a piano too and if you had been there you might have seen me playing along with Ben and his keyboard.) It was the last exhibit of the day and I eventually had to drag him away (I literally picked him up off the bench while he protested that he wanted to play more) because we were going on 4 hours. The nice thing is we can go back any time we want!
2 comments:
What a great Christmas present!
That ark exhibit IS really creepy and I love Noah's ark stuff. Ben got it right!
Post a Comment