Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Daily Photos: Day 363

Sunday, December 28th

We had some beautiful weather while Grandma and Grandpa were here and we took advantage of it by going to the park. I say we, but actually I didn't make nearly as many trips to the park (or school playground) as Grandma, bless her heart!

You might remember that Ben had taken up swinging on his stomach this summer. He did that for a while.

And of course someone else watched him and wanted to do it too.

Then he surprised me by asking to sit on the swing... and he didn't get off after one tiny push! He kept asking Grandma for more and more pushes.

She loves to swing, but she's not easy to hold on to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's why grandmas and grandpas come to visit--to take the little ones to the park. I loved every minute of it.