It was a crazy day of travelling. I noticed as I was getting Ben dressed that his torso seemed red... As the day progressed he didn't eat much (not even the M&Ms he usually loves) and then he had diarrhea - luckily in between flights and not actually on the plane! It turned out to be a blessing - he slept quite well on both the airplanes. Of course he cried on both the airplanes too - I notice that unlike the trip to Vancouver nobody on either of the returning planes said my children were a delight - but it could have been much, much worse. I didn't take any pictures today, amazing or not, so I'm posting a couple of Izzie that I took right before our trip. She had just discovered a poncho that someone had crocheted for me when I was young and for whatever reasons she seems to love it. She wore it on the plane ride to Vancouver and some kind man complimented us on it!
Oh, and Ben is fine now. As it turns out Colin and I are experts in internet diagnoses and we're 99% sure he had roseola.
1 comment:
With the long hair in back and the shawl, Izzie could be a hippie (for those of us who remember what that is).
Post a Comment