Izzie partakes of some morning banana and assumes her favourite highchair position.
Ben wanted a picture of him eating banana too. He now eats it "like Grandma Val" instead of having it cut up for him.
Speaking of Grandma Val... Ben has been asking everyone's full names. It actually began weeks ago when he started using Samuel instead of Sam. Then for a while he used Isadora instead of Izzie. After that he started wondering what Grandpa and Grandma's names were - so we told him. We had a good laugh one evening when Grandma went up the steps and Ben shouted after her, "Valerie, Valerie... Wait for me, Valerie!"
Ben has also given himself a new nickname: Bengio. This is a name he created, and I'm not sure how, but my guess is that it came out of hearing the song B-I-N-G-O.
1 comment:
Isn't Izzie pleased with herself! She says "I have no shirt, no shoes, my foot is on the table and still they serve me."
Can't wait to get my hands on that cutie!
Post a Comment