
She got the whole egg shaker in her mouth - and we didn't even have to take her to the hospital to have it surgically removed.
We went to a sports centre in Sackville which had a toddler pool. It was shallow and they kept the temperature quite warm - it felt like bath water, but with a lot of chlorine. There were flutterboards, a toddler slide, and a saucer with a plastic bottom that kids could sit in. This was particularly handy for when your arms got tired of holding chubby/squirming children. Ben wasn't sure about things at first, but Izzie loved it from the start.
After a while Ben decided he liked it and was even brave enough to go down the slide. Another mom was there with her 2 sons - one of them 6 months old - and her mother-in-law was taking pictures. She asked if I wanted any pictures so I said sure, and she was kind enough to email them to me the same day!
2 comments:
I love all the pictures (and the captions beneath), but I especially like the one of you (Nat) and Izzie in the pool. You both have such beautiful smiles!
-Julee
I'll bet that lady's pictures weren't as nice as yours always are! haha!
Karen
Post a Comment