Saturday, June 28, 2008

Daily Photos: Day 169

Monday, June 16th

Somebody keeps parking some diggers at the trail head beside my parents' house, so we decided to check them out and take a picture.

Izzie was hamming it up at the window so I ran outside to take a picture.

I think this one is my favourite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures Nat. Izzy looks just like Ben in these ones, it's crazy!

Love the one of her snuggled on the floor too. :) And the other one I like is the one of your mom walking to meet you in the park after work, she just looks so happy. :)

We're going to visit my parents for a week starting July 5, and I'm really looking forward to my kids having some grandma and grandpa time too.

Natalee Creech said...

You know, I was thinking a while ago that the only sad thing about my parents not being in Belleville anymore is that we won't get to see each other when we both happen to be visiting our parents!