and Ben and Izzie too...
You picked up that workbench for $1?? What a good buy!Now I'm even more excited for the summer so I can begin my search for the best buy ever at yard sales. Ann
I got the feeling that the adult in charge of the sale was pretty surprised by the price, too. A young teenager took our money, and we overheard the annoyed parent as we left with our $1 workbench: "you sold that for how much?" C
Post a Comment
2 comments:
You picked up that workbench for $1?? What a good buy!
Now I'm even more excited for the summer so I can begin my search for the best buy ever at yard sales.
Ann
I got the feeling that the adult in charge of the sale was pretty surprised by the price, too. A young teenager took our money, and we overheard the annoyed parent as we left with our $1 workbench: "you sold that for how much?"
C
Post a Comment