Sunday, March 04, 2012

Vancouver 2012

The end of January and beginning of February the kids and I flew to Vancouver  for a few weeks.  (Colin was finishing up a Korean course so we left him in the country.)  The adults enjoyed homemade ice cream, singing together, and playing games and talking after the kids were in bed.  The kids enjoyed "nibblies,"  remote-control cars, playing at Sam's school, riding bikes and going to Lonsdale Quay.   

 I think Julee was doing gymnastics in front of the TV to get the kids to look for this one.

Not bad Dad - I'd trust you with my camera again... but it's still funny how much hedge I cropped out!  When I compare this picture to all the indoor pictures I'm so glad we decided to go outside to take it.

The whole gang at church the day of Evie's dedication - smiling and (more or less) looking at the camera!


2 comments:

Grandma Ann said...

I love the photo of the cousins lined up. I am so glad you were able to get everyone together.

patsy said...

Nice family pictures!