Ben and I did this for fun. A Korean TV station put together a virtual choir and aired it just before Christmas. We recorded ourselves at home and submitted it. (Ben is wearing pajamas, and I recorded myself after everyone else was asleep!) We didn't get to see it on TV, but I downloaded the video. See if you can spot us! There are sightings at: 20 seconds, 1:32, 1:56, 2:14, 2:24 and 2:39.
So, having just watched the video I posted, I realized how hard it was to see! To watch a much better quality one go to this link:
Arirang Fantasy
And here is a link to the promo they made for it: 27 different countries, and 290 people's voices...
Arirang Fantasy Promo
3 comments:
That is sooo....cool! It took me several tries, but I believe that I spotted each of you a couple of times. What a fun thing to do!
Thanks for the link to the better quality one--I thought maybe the fuzziness was just my computer. I saw each of you quite clearly!
I watched the whole thing I miss you and the kids so much! I had no idea that was what it was. I would have done it...totally! Next time! It said that it was only for Koreans.. ha ha ha.
Post a Comment