Monday, June 14, 2010

A few more from Oklahoma

One evening we went out in the Jeeps to see the cows and see if we could spot some deer. Yellow flowers (buttercups?) were blooming all over the field and I "happened" to have my camera with me. I couldn't help but ask to stop and take some pictures with them. I tried to resist, I really did, but it was too pretty.

You can see that I got some good eye contact in this one.

If you've ever gotten too close to a gosling and had the mother hiss at you, then you might know the sound Izzie is making in this picture.

Well, that's a little better...

That's the one we were waiting for!

2 comments:

John B. and Valerie said...

That one is nice! Wonderful to have that bond between grandson and grandpa.
Frame it!
Grandma Val

Brian, Beth, Garrett, Lucy, Brooks and Deacon White said...

wow, wow, wow. those are absolutely gorgeous shots.