
Here's a shot of my purple cast. Ben and Izzie each selected a puffy paint to draw on it with. Then I got bored and added some more...

The cast has been off for 2 weeks now and I have a splint to wear, but Izzie wears it about as much as I do. The only annoying part is that she always wants help putting it on. 2 seconds later she will take it off. 3 seconds after that she will want it back on again. In other areas of life Izzie is much more decisive. She is not afraid to tell you exactly what she wants - and when she wants it. If you don't respond in a reasonable amount of time, or perhaps have trouble hearing her because of the noise from someone else in the room and ask her to repeat herself she will say emphatically, (and impatiently, with a hint of irritation in her voice) "I TOLD YOU, I SAID...."

And here's just a shot of Izzie that shows the color of her eyes really well. They're like Colin's and seem to change with what she's wearing. One day they'll seem blue, another blue-green or gold.
2 comments:
Izzie's expression on the couch says "guilty as charged". She is such a beauty.
With Colin's accident and your broken wrist, you guys have had a hard year. Glad to see that everyone is doing well.
Post a Comment