Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ben's 4th Year


Well, it was a long time coming, but I finally finished the video for Ben's fourth birthday. I chose Three Little Birds as the song because he would ask to hear it over and over again while he and Izzie spun and danced in the family room. What a difference a year makes. Between the ages of 3 and 4 Ben learned to read, was potty-trained, graduated to the small Lego blocks, and started preschool - pretty much in that order. What a blessing he is in our lives. We are so proud of you, Ben!

2 comments:

patsy said...

What a nice thing to do for each birthday. Talk about "precious memories"! Enjoyed the pictures.

Ann said...

I think my first comment disappeared so I'll say it again. . .thank you for the hard work you put into this blog Natalee. I love it!