Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dandelions

Tis the season for dandelions, and they are everywhere - even just hours after mowing the lawn.

Izzie had a lot of trouble getting things going.

But she prevailed.

Ben was very helpful and wanted to blow Izzie's for her, though of course that was the last thing Izzie wanted.

Ben is a pro, since he did this all last summer.

3 comments:

Grandma Ann said...

Good shot of those little white seeds going everywhere Natalee. And did you dress the kids alike just for me? There is nothing cuter than children in red t-shirts and overalls.

See you all soon!

patsy said...

Just this morning as I left home headed for work, I noticed my front yard covered with dandelions! Yes, I can just see and hear Miss Independence (aka Izzie) wanting to do it herself. Cute pictures!

Chris and Julee said...

I was trying to show Jonathon how to do this just the other day. The lesson didn't "take". But it turns out that vigorously shaking a dandelion can have a similar effect.

Chris