After the funnel cakes were devoured it was time for the ice cream social! One of the local grocery stores provided free ice cream in little plastic cups.
Then we took in some gospel music and danced in the street. Maybe Julee will post a video of Ben and Sam dancing... hint, hint.
It must have been during Julee's visit that Izzie's stroller obsession began.
The kids had fun in a ball pit, but the hit of the day was this little obstacle course. I'm not sure if they were supposed to go through it multiple times. The guy running it didn't specify and since there weren't any other kids waiting in line we just kept sending them through! 
Ben had so much fun I took the kids back by myself after Julee and family left and when Colin was working.
I think Jonathan had just as much fun getting rides and kisses from his daddy!
1 comment:
What a great action shot of Ben on the slide(?). Maybe if I bought a better camera, I'd be as good as Natalee. . . . .oh well, one great photographer in the family is enough.
Post a Comment