Grandma Ann doesn't have 2 small children demanding attention, so she may have an advantage. And your kids are adorable too. I see Sam takes after his mom in the cap wearing style.
Enjoyed the game very much! Looks as if Ben has a new haircut--looks great! And how about Izzie talking? "Hot dog" was very clear. It has been a month since we were there. Miss you all.
5 comments:
I am impressed! Ben is so bright! And listen to Izzie talk--she has made great progress since July. Love to you all.
Ooo, someday I'll beat Grandma Ann to the comments section; she's so quick! :D
Way to go, Ben and Izzie! You are both so smart. I can't wait until Sam can play that game with you.
-Julee
Grandma Ann doesn't have 2 small children demanding attention, so she may have an advantage. And your kids are adorable too. I see Sam takes after his mom in the cap wearing style.
Enjoyed the game very much! Looks as if Ben has a new haircut--looks great! And how about Izzie talking? "Hot dog" was very clear.
It has been a month since we were there. Miss you all.
Oh my goodness, I am soooo impressed! Ben must be reading his own books and everything! I loved some of his words, he is very creative.
I think you should have let him use choo choo after teach... ha ha... too smart...
Post a Comment