We were in the garden and Mommy had a big hose. Izzie fell down and her shoes were muddy. And one shoe was muddy. Then I fell down too. And then I said I was going to bring my shoes to you. (Mommy) And then I stepped on a wasp and it hurted a lot and it did not go away. And then I was crying because it hurted a lot. And then Mommy carried me inside. Mommy looked on the internet to help it feel better. Blue was the color of the bandaid. Then it feeled better and then I didn't have a stinger in my body so it must be a wasp. It hurted a long time.Ben was so tired after his ordeal that he fell asleep on the couch and went to bed without eating dinner!
2 comments:
Oh Ben, you poor little soul. Wasp bites sting alot. Grandma got a wasp sting on her finger and it was very sore too.
Wish I was there to hug you.
Love Grandma Val
Oh I feel so bad for him!
Post a Comment