Colin is off on Mondays so that's our day to either be productive or take it easy and do something fun. On this particular day Colin took me to see a little waterfall he had noticed by the side of the road. He kept the kids amused while I set up with a tripod to try and take some pictures with a slow shutter speed. Of course Ben had an accident while I was in the middle of the river. Fortunately, Colin took care of it while I
slowly made my way back across. (No really, I wasn't trying to get out of a diaper change, I just didn't want to drop my camera in the water! At one point I moved onto what I
thought was a rock and it turned out to be an old mattress... ew!)

Here we are at the waterfall after the accident. Since I had cleverly unpacked his extra clothes from the diaper bag we squeezed him into one of Izzie's diapers.
We had other errands to run so it was Walmart to the rescue. Ben was delighted to get a pair of bright red pants and I was delighted that they were only $3.50. Walmart and Best Buy were very close to each other and we also replaced our printer that day which has led Ben to believe that we bought his pants at Best Buy.

Ben modeling his Best Buy pants.

And of course, the waterfall.
2 comments:
What a beautiful photo! Well done Natalee.
How many times has Walmart come to our rescue? Several years ago I went to Branson having forgotten to pack some particular undergarments. Off to Walmart for the cheapest ones they had, just enough to get by until we went home. The waterfall shot is beautiful! So are Natalee and the kids.
Post a Comment