Saturday, April 04, 2009

The Little Cleaner

Izzie has taken to grabbing the kitchen towel and wiping various surfaces around the kitchen with it. She is a good little helper - she loves to pick up toys and put them away and will fetch items or put them in the garbage. I've never asked her to wipe anything - though I'm sure I will in a few years - but I guess she sees me wiping the counters and kitchen table and wants to do what I'm doing.

On this particular day she got her hands on a wet wipe and proceeded to give her riding toy a good clean.

2 comments:

Grandma Ann said...

Send that girl to me! Since Katie moved out, I need help dusting.

patsy said...

That's good--start them out young. I see so many kids in my middle school classes that don't know how to work. So many of them have no chores or responsibilites at home.