and Ben and Izzie too...
What a great picture! Was this part of a laugh or a yawn?-Julee
It was part of a laugh that I saw coming and snapped, but the funny thing is that it also looks like I'm blinding her with my flash. She already had her eyes closed, honest!
I remember that vest with Ben inside. Equally beautiful children. I'm praying for your upcoming adventure and planning the hugs at Christmas.
Awesome shot. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a great picture! Was this part of a laugh or a yawn?
-Julee
It was part of a laugh that I saw coming and snapped, but the funny thing is that it also looks like I'm blinding her with my flash. She already had her eyes closed, honest!
I remember that vest with Ben inside. Equally beautiful children. I'm praying for your upcoming adventure and planning the hugs at Christmas.
Awesome shot. :)
Post a Comment