Friday, October 31st Izzie is only saying a few words, but is showing how much she understands. Every time I said, "Hug your baby!" she would clutch the doll to her chest, squeeze it and laugh.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a smile! I just want to hug her like she's hugging her baby.
Oh, that's so cute!! If you don't have a doll stroller at your house, you HAVE to get one. It's absolutely the most popular toy for that age. :) Who would believe they want to be mommies so early? But then, what else have they seen?
2 comments:
What a smile! I just want to hug her like she's hugging her baby.
Oh, that's so cute!! If you don't have a doll stroller at your house, you HAVE to get one. It's absolutely the most popular toy for that age. :) Who would believe they want to be mommies so early? But then, what else have they seen?
Post a Comment