Saturday, December 23, 2006

First Haircut

We suddenly realized that Ben was sporting a mullet and decided it was time for a real haircut. (The three snips I took off the back months ago don't count.) Colin wanted to do it himself but I was silly and sentimental and wanted a professional to do the first one so it would be cute for all the pictures we're going to take with our families! I know, Ben doesn't care how his hair looks. I fully admit that this haircut was more for me than for Benjamin. On the other hand, it only cost 5 dollars and I promised Colin he can do all the subsequent ones. As you can see, Ben wasn't too impressed with the situation. He kept wanting to get off the chair and into my arms. The woman was quite good though; she was quick and accurate with the scissors despite the moving target - and Ben's new hairdo looks very cute.

1 comment:

EJ said...

So adorable! Love their first anything, ya know? Don't fret we paid $25 (US) for Jake's first haircute. Yes it's ridiculous but it's so worth the very first!!!