Thursday, December 28, 2006

Last Post from Korea

Our time in Korea is coming to an end. Internet service to our house will be turned off tomorrow morning and the movers will pack up our computer and other belongings. We are excited about being back in North America again, excited about being closer to our families, but it is also bittersweet. When I first came to Korea I was single and six months out of college. I came back twice, the second time after getting married. This is the only place Colin and I have lived as a married couple, and of course it's where Benjamin was born. Korea has played a large role in our lives and will always have a place in our hearts.

I wanted to put together a slide show of photos from our years in Korea but didn't have time to get it together. After we get settled in Tennesssee I will post it.

No comments: