I should also take this moment to say what a great time we had visiting everybody. Ben certainly enjoyed the attention that was lavished on him, and we enjoyed watching him interact with family for the first time. Also, we apologize for the wake of things we left behind after our departure. I think we left things to be mailed in each city we visited! If there's anything we can send you from Korea...
Colin's first day of the school year was yesterday. The school hours have been changed so that on Tuesday and Thursday classes go to 5:00pm. I'm sure you can imagine how excited the teachers are about that!
Ben has begun mastering some new skills. He can suck his toes, has discovered splashing in the bath, and... will give a high five when I say, "Give me five!" I suppose I should teach him something more useful, but that action is easy for him to do. He looks so proud when we applaud him and tell him what a good boy he is. He grins from ear to ear, pants breathlessly, and flails his limbs in excitement.
The Jolly Jumper fits on the door of our bedroom and Benjamin has been jumping almost every day. Yesterday he jumped with a rattle in his hand and was so excited about hearing it shake with every jump that I thought he was going to jump right out of the harness! Of course he also dropped the rattle a hundred times or so. I told him to pick it up with his toes, but all he did was kick it!
Since we can't post new pictures I'll put up some of the very first pictures of Ben that people might not have seen. And if anyone finds a spare Sony cord that doesn't seem to go with any of their gadgets we'd be much obliged if you would add it to the mail pile.

Me, right before heading to the hospital. Our first photograph together.


Benjamin in the hospital bassinet right after birth, and at 1.5 days old.
2 comments:
If you bring your camera to our house, I can upload the pictures and send them to your email...
Doesn't it feel like it was just yesterday that he was born? Isn't it amazing to see such growth in such short months?
Post a Comment