Saturday, July 14, 2012

Photo Shoot

I have been terrible at taking photos last year and this year.  I keep thinking that I should take the kids out when the weather is nice  - and all our clothes aren't in a huge dirty laundry pile, and nobody is sick, and there are no school events we have to attend...

Well I finally did it!  Izzie and Ben seriously assured me that they would cooperate, and they did a great job.

So here you go!  Part one, because it's getting late.



  

 Can you see the giddy warning signs here?


And here's the meltdown... 6 minutes later for reasons unknown.  I think Colin would say here, "Well, she is a girl."


More of Ben by himself, and the two of them together coming soon.

1 comment:

Grandma Ann said...

Well, if that is what Colin would say, I'll have a thing or two to say to him Tuesday. I'm excited to see him but sad to miss you and the kids, Nat. By the way, great pictures!