What a sweet, loving, beautiful and smart girl we have! Izzie, we pray this next year will be filled with blessings as you grow even more. Love, Mom and Dad
3 comments:
Grandma Ann
said...
Our beautiful red head! And doesn't that last pose say it all? Love you Izzie!
A really cute video! Natalee, you did a great job. (I remember you working on this while I was in Korea.) We changed internet providers so I can finally watch your videos.
3 comments:
Our beautiful red head! And doesn't that last pose say it all?
Love you Izzie!
Such sweetness! You're doing a great job of capturing it, too, Nat. :) Happy birthday to Izzy!
A really cute video! Natalee, you did a great job. (I remember you working on this while I was in Korea.) We changed internet providers so I can finally watch your videos.
Post a Comment